Kettler Bikes: Spider Boys Bike (16-Inch Wheels)
OUT OF STOCK - stock arriving soon
Kettler Bikes: We are delighted to stock the excellent Kettler Spider Boys Bike (16-Inch Wheels).
With so many on offer right now, it is good to have a name you can recognise. The Kettler Spider Boys Bike (16-Inch Wheels) is certainly that and will be a superb purchase.
For this price, the Kettler Spider Boys Bike (16-Inch Wheels) is widely recommended and is a popular choice with many people. KETTLER have included some excellent touches and this results in good value.
- Sturdy MTB designed steel frame with Hi-Ten painted steel fork
- Durable 1-piece painted steel crank/chainring
- Tough 16 x 1.5 alloy rims w/ single speed hub & reflectors
- Adjustable , removable w/ slip resistant training wheels with resilient metal enclosed painted chain guard
- Steel BMX inspired painted handle bars w/ pad and thorn resistant 16 x 2 knobby MTB black tires
Finding the joys and adventures of the outside is fun and secure with the Pulse by Kettler� Spider bicycle. This awesome bike is certain to spark fond �first bike� reminiscences that will be treasured forever. The Spider has sporty shades and all the awesome capabilities that boys love - and very best of all, mother and father will have peace of mind because they know the bike happens entirely outfitted with security capabilities. Detachable education wheels, padded handlebar, rear coaster brake, tough BMX inspired frame and a enclosed chain are only the commencing to acquiring the youngsters off to a secure begin. Pneumatic tires, front and rear reflectors and metal fenders make this bike a extremely awesome experience. For a custom made in shape that guarantees correct posture, the padded seat and handlebar are adjustable. Nobody�s harder on bikes than boys, but the Pulse by Kettler� Spider is trusted, created to final and straightforward to experience. Our new Pulse by Kettler� bicycles, address the way Americans experience. We are selected that you will enjoy and enjoy the substantial-quality, lightweight components blended with a European �flair� that operate in the genuine world. Our promise to you is a long time of enjoyable bicycle riding and the assist of a firm who has attained its status as a leader in innovation .
Finding the joys and adventures of the outside is fun and secure with the sixteen-inch Spider bike from Kettler. It sports bright lively shades and awesome capabilities youngsters love--but, very best of all, mother and father will have peace of mind because they know the bike happens entirely outfitted with security capabilities. Detachable and adjustable education wheels, padded handlebars, rear coaster brakes, tough aluminum frames and an enclosed chain are only the commencing to acquiring the youngsters off to a secure begin. Pneumatic tires, a total set of reflectors, and sporty fenders make this bike a extremely awesome experience. For a custom made in shape that guarantees correct posture, the padded seat and handlebars are adjustable. Nobody's harder on bikes than youngsters, but the sixteen-inch Spider is trusted, created to final, and straightforward to experience.
- Sturdy BMX inspired metal frame
- Hello-10 painted metal fork
- 1-piece chrome plated metal crank and chain ring
- Simple pace metal cassette
- Large anti-slip pedals with built-in reflectors
- Front and rear metal hubs
- Tough sixteen" painted metal rims
- Resilient metal spokes
- Large duty sixteen x two. BMX design tires
- Completely adjustable display screen printed padded saddle
- Painted metal seat publish with QR collar
- Metal hello-rise painted handlebar
- BMX "gooseneck" design stem with padding
- Painted metal headset
- Dependable rear coaster brake
- Arctic White
- Front and rear painted metal fenders
- Tough painted metal chainguard
- Adjustable education wheels with slip resistant tread
- Advised ages: four-7 a long time outdated
- Dimensions: forty four by 21 by 32 inches (L x W x H)
- Weight: 26 pounds
- Age Advice: four to 7 a long time
- Weight Restrict: 154 pounds
- Assembly Required: Sure
- Setup Size/Width/Peak: