Diamondback Kids' Mini Viper BMX Bike by Diamondback
OUT OF STOCK - stock arriving soon
We are delighted to stock the brilliant Diamondback Kids' Mini Viper BMX Bike.
With so many available recently, it is wise to have a brand you can trust. The Diamondback Kids' Mini Viper BMX Bike is certainly that and will be a superb buy.
For this price, the Diamondback Kids' Mini Viper BMX Bike comes highly recommended and is always a popular choice amongst most people. Diamondback have added some great touches and this equals good value.
- Hi-Ten Remington Steel Frame & Fork
- 28 Spoke 16-Inch wheel with alloy Rims
- Coaster Brakes
- Diamondback Jr. BMX padded saddle
- Comes with training wheels
- 16-inch kid's BMX racing bike designed for young riders
- Built using same basic geometry as full-size Viper
- Heavy-duty steel frame and fork; 28-spoke aluminum wheels
- Jr. "mushroom"-type grips; Hi-Ten steel 2-piece handlebars
- Recommended for ages 4 to 8; includes training wheels for beginning riders
BMX bikes aren't just for huge little ones any more. The Diamondback Mini Viper is the perfect way to get your tiny 1 on the street (albiet grime) to BMX glory. And, just in circumstance your tyke needs some assist staying upright, the Mini Viper comes with teaching wheels for harmony.
Give your child the gift of BMX racing performance without breaking the bank with the Diamondback Mini Viper 16-inch BMX bicycle. The Mini Viper is constructed employing the very same fundamental geometry as the complete-measurement Diamondback Viper, but in a compact frame meant for little ones just finding out to ride. The Mini Viper is outfitted with this sort of high-high quality functions as a Hello-10 steel frame and fork, 28-spoke aluminum wheels, a Diamondback padded seat, and mini BMX grips. In addition, the bicycle includes a set of teaching wheels to assist your son or daughter get up to pace.
- Geometry: 72-diploma head tube, 70-diploma seat tube, 15.25-inch best tube, and twelve.25-inch chain remain
- Frame: Hello-10 steel
- Fork: Hello-10 steel
- Headset: one-inch threaded
- Handlebar: Hello-10 steel two-piece, 20 inches extensive by 6.5-inch rise
- Grips: Mini BMX
- Stem: one-inch quill steel base with alloy clamp
- Brakes: Coaster
- Brake levers: N/A
- Cranks: 115mm steel, one-piece
- Sprocket: 36t steel
- BB: Loose ball
- Pedals: Resin platform
- Rims: 28H aluminum, 30mm extensive, anodized black
- Hubs: 28H steel shell with three/eight-inch axle (front) 28H steel shell with coaster brake and three/eight-inch axle (rear)
- Chain: KMC Z410, one/two by one/eight
- Freewheel: 18t cog
- Tires: Comp III type, 16 x one.75
- Spokes: 14g
- Seat: DB BMX padded
- Seatpost: Metal pillar
- Extras: Coaching wheels, owner's handbook