Diamondback Viper X Bmx Bike by Diamondback
OUT OF STOCK - stock arriving soon
We are happy to offer the fantastic Diamondback Viper X Bmx Bike.
With so many available today, it is wise to have a brand you can recognise. The Diamondback Viper X Bmx Bike is certainly that and will be a excellent purchase.
For this great price, the Diamondback Viper X Bmx Bike comes widely recommended and is always a regular choice for lots of people. Diamondback have added some nice touches and this equals good value.
- Hi-Ten Remington Steel Frame & Fork with Chromoly Seat Tube
- Rush alloy U-brakes w/SST DC Amplifier
- SST ORYG detangler
- 36 Spoke 20-Inch wheel with alloy Rims
- Chromoly 1-piece cranks
- 20-inch BMX bike with Hi-Ten steel frame and fork
- 36-spoke aluminum rims; Comp III-style tires
- DB Sound plastic platform pedals with chromo axles
- FSA 1-1/8-inch threadless headset; DB BMX padded seat
- Rush U-brake brakes with SST DC amplifier
The Viper X is the quitessential BMX bike. Loaded with simplicity and price, the Viper collection dominates the scene with hard elements at a price driven value. The Viper X actions it up a notch by offering an SST ORYG detangler for tricking it out on the street or in the park.
The quintessential BMX bike, the Diamondback Viper X dominates the scene with hard elements at a price-driven value. The Viper X delivers this sort of capabilities as a Hello-Ten metal frame and fork, an FSA one-one/8-inch threadless headset, a rush alloy U-brake with an SST DC amplifier, DB Audio plastic platform pedals with chromoly axles, 36-spoke aluminum rims, and a DB BMX padded seat. Plus, the Viper X actions it up a notch by offering an SSY ORYG detangler, so you can trick it out on the street or in the park.
- Geometry: 74-diploma head tube, 71-diploma seat tube, twenty.5-inch best tube, and 15.twenty five-inch chain remain
- Body: Hello-Ten metal with chromoly seat tube, twin reduce cable routing with simple cable alternative
- Fork: Hello-Ten metal
- Headset: FSA one-one/8-inch threadless
- Handlebar: Hello-Ten metal two-piece, 26 inches vast by seven.75-inch rise
- Grips: DB icon with flange, nylon end plug
- Stem: four-bolt alloy best load
- Brakes: Rush U-brake with SST DC amplifier, delicate compound pads
- Brake levers: Rush two-finger
- Cranks: 175mm chromoly one-piece
- Sprocket: 44t metal
- BB: Loose ball
- Pedals: DB Audio plastic with chromo axles
- Rims: 36H aluminum, 30mm vast
- Hubs: 36H aluminum shell with 3/8-inch axle (front and rear)
- Chain: KMC Z410, one/two by one/8
- Freewheel: 16t
- Tires: Comp III style twenty x two.125 (front), one.75 (rear)
- Spokes: 14g
- Seat: DB BMX padded
- Seatpost: twenty five.4mm metal micro change
- Detangler: SST ORYG