Diggin Active Skuut Wooden Balance Bike from Diggin
OUT OF STOCK - stock arriving soon
We are proud to offer the excellent Diggin Active Skuut Wooden Balance Bike.
With so many available right now, it is great to have a name you can trust. The Diggin Active Skuut Wooden Balance Bike is certainly that and will be a superb acquisition.
For this price, the Diggin Active Skuut Wooden Balance Bike is widely recommended and is always a regular choice with lots of people. Diggin have added some nice touches and this results in great value for money.
- Wooden balance bike with no pedals or training wheels
- 12-inch pneumatic rubber pressurized tires
- Length: 33 inches; height to handlebars is 21 inches; seat height at lowest is 13 inches; seat height at highest is 16.5 inches
- Recommended for ages 2-5 years old
- Body is 100 percent birchwood; coated with non-toxic lacquer
Skuut equilibrium bicycle
The Skuut is a wooden equilibrium bicycle for youngsters ages two to five. It has no pedals and no training wheels. Instead, youngsters kick off the ground as if operating, as a result pushing or "skuuting" on their own and the bicycle forward. The Skuut is ideal for finding out equilibrium, steering, coordination, and independence. Having mastered equilibrium on the Skuut, the transition to a conventional two-wheel bicycle is effortless. Straightforward to assemble and adjust.
- Wood equilibrium bicycle with no pedals or training wheels
- Human body is a hundred % birchwood with non-poisonous lacquer
- It has 12-inch pneumatic rubber pressurized tires
- Size: 33 inches
- Peak to Handlebars: 21 inches
- Seat Peak at Lowest: 13 inches