Small World Living Toys Country Club Sandwich by Small World Toys
IN STOCK CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- Was: $23.99
- Now: $12.19 Save 49%
- Reviews: View Reviews
- Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
- Shipping: This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping, when the order total is greater than $25.00.
We are proud to present the brilliant Small World Living Toys Country Club Sandwich.
With so many on offer today, it is wise to have a name you can trust. The Small World Living Toys Country Club Sandwich is certainly that and will be a great acquisition.
For this price, the Small World Living Toys Country Club Sandwich comes widely respected and is a regular choice amongst many people. Small World Toys have included some great touches and this equals good value for money.
- Mix and match realistic-looking sandwich fixings to create a fun, healthy lunch
- Kids get creative with our stackable 20-piece set that includes 8 slices of bread, 2 pieces of lunch meat
- Sandwich pieces have Velcro on both sides for easy and secure stacking
- Also includes 2 slices of cheese, 2 slices of tomatoes, slices of cucumbers, 2 lettuce leaves, a tuna can, a margarine tub and a plastic knife
Combine and match practical-seeking sandwich fixings to produce a exciting, wholesome lunch! Youngsters get creative with our stackable 20-piece set that incorporates (eight) slices of bread, (two) pieces of lunch meat, (two) slices of cheese, (two) slices of tomatoes, (two) slices of cucumbers, (two) lettuce leaves, a tuna can, a margarine tub and a plastic knife. The sandwich pieces have Velcro on equally sides for straightforward and protected stacking.
With this pretend-food set there would not be any want for mud pies, leaf-and-pebble casseroles, and other outmoded play-food creations. With 21 pieces of practical seeking plastic food and grocery items, "Playmoms" and "Playdads" have the things to play property 21st-century fashion. The food pieces fasten with each other with hook-and-loop material to produce sandwiches that'll final by means of the longest pretend-food battle. The sandwiches even tear apart with an amusing ripping sounds. The set contains plastic lettuce, cheese, meat slices, tomatoes, cucumbers (two pieces of every), 1 can of tuna with a pretend pop-best lid, a margarine container, a play-secure plastic knife, and a loaf of bread with eight slices. --Ava Natov
|Small World Living Toys Young Chef Cookw...|