Early Rider Classic Bike from Early Rider
- Special Offer: $0.00
- Reviews: Not Reviewed
- Shipping: Shipping cost is calculated during checkout.
Please choose from the options above to see price and availability.
Site Name are proud to present the fantastic Early Rider Classic Bike.
With so many available these days, it is good to have a name you can recognise. The Early Rider Classic Bike is certainly that and will be a excellent acquisition.
For this reduced price, the Early Rider Classic Bike comes highly respected and is always a regular choice for many people. Early Rider have included some nice touches and this means great value.
- , FSC-certified birch, water and weather proof marine-grade ply
- Weighs 10.5 lbs, tested for children up to 125 lbs
- Two levels of steering ? Restricted and Unrestricted, adjustable seat and reach
- Pneumatic tires with aluminum rims, notched fork ends for quick assembly
- Branded flame and logo detail, tire hot patches, embroidered faux leather seat pad
The Early Rider Typical is a equilibrium bike with attitude! With it is calme, laid-back chopper styling, Early Rider has produced the coolest equilibrium bike on the planet. Every detail is designed and built with security in brain. The end result is the perfect intersection of kind, function and security. By taking away the pedals and training wheels, the Early Rider Typical encourages mobility and fast development of equilibrium, power and good motor skills in kids 2 – five several years outdated.